You can make a difference for all of eternity by demonstrating God's love and power to the world, starting today.
The best way to describe evangelism in its simplicity is an outer flow of love and power to the world because of your committed, loving relationship with Jesus.
A Practical Guide to Evangelism, Supernaturally has the potential to ignite the fire of God's love to touch a hurting and dying world. As believers, our first ministry is to the Lord Jesus Christ in our worship and devotion. Our 2nd ministry is to be in community and fellowship with other Christians. Our 3rd ministry we will never be able to do in Heaven, and that is to share our faith with non-Christians. This ministry has urgency behind it because God's heart is for the lost and His desire is that none perish but all have everlasting life. In this book, you will be trained and equipped to live a lifestyle of supernatural evangelism.
Topics clearly presented include:
- A Kingdom Mindset
- Core values of Evangelism
- How to Lead People to the Lord
- Praying for the Sick in Public
- Prophetic Evangelism
- Overcoming Fear and Rejection
Concluding each chapter are questions that will help you process what you have just read, along with discussion questions for groups, as well as a life application section that will help activate you into a lifestyle of Supernatural Evangelism. This book is great for individuals as well as small groups.
A Practical Guide to Evangelism Spiritually by Chris Overstreet
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.